Just recently, a reader asked who some of my other favorite minimalist bloggers are and I realized I have not created a “my favorite minimalists” post for some time.
Time to rectify!
I have a lot of favorite minimalists. Some of them may not consider themselves minimalists or they don’t give themselves the minimalist title but they all live a lifestyle that I can get behind.
These are in no particular order.
1. Reading My Tea Leaves blog. This beautiful simple living mama is just amazing. She is kind, understanding, simple, and elegant. When I read her blog I feel like I’m drinking a warm cup of tea while wrapped in a cozy blanket. Her gentle words inspire me. I know some of my readers are mamas themselves and I have zero experience in the minimalist mama area! If you’re looking for beautiful words or simple living tips with a little one, check her out.
Also, her Instagram is what dreams are made of.
2. Design For Mankind. Erin is another simple living mama who writes so beautifully it hurts my heart. Her words are like magic and she writes openly and honestly about life’s challenges and how she is handling them.
She too has a beautiful Instagram to follow.
3. Jenny Mustard. Jenny Mustard is the coolest minimalist blogger ever. She has amazing style and a unique way of looking at the world. She posts delicious vegan recipes and she has a dynamite Youtube channel. Definitely a must see.
4. Viviannadoesmakeup is not a minimalist. She does, however, have a beautiful capsule wardrobe! I love her lifestyle vlogs and her capsule videos best. I think her channel shows that you can be minimalist in some areas of your life and not others. It’s not an all or nothing lifestyle- it’s what you make it! She’s also hilarious, healthy, and has a great workout routine. Check out her food videos as well! Instagram found here.
5. Gittemary is a self proclaimed, “Urban Hippie, Zero-Waster ♻️ Danish all-in thrifter.” Gittemary lives a zero-waste lifestyle like Bea Johnson and Lauren Singer. Gittemary is quirky, creative, and so entertaining! Her content is personal and unlike anyone else I follow. She also has a Youtube channel where she gives practical tips and advice for aspiring zero-wasters like myself.
She also has an awesome Insta.
Okay! That’s it for now. Five amazing women doing amazing things. I hope you enjoy their work as much as I do and take something away from each.
Bonnie Rae xx
p.s. If people out there are looking for some Dad or dude specific inspiration (for things like simple wardrobes and more) check out The Minimalists and Joshua Becker. These are some of the more famous bloggers that many aspiring minimalists start out following.